Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Interface Design





My interface design was for the 25th Anniversary celebration/fundraising drive of Vive La Casa, a refugee shelter in Buffalo. The pages are an irregular shape to represent the idea of a scrolling page... only the burgundy box would scroll. My fonts are Garamond and Verdana, and the vast majority of the images were taken from a Buffalo News soundslide about the shelter.

These are just the first three pages, as the last two are apparently "corrupted"... but they're pretty similar, and in the same format.

3 comments:

Lauren Joffe said...

I really like your design. The motif of the page definitely is reflected in the subject of the event. I like the color pallet especially. It is very rich and sophisticated, just as your target audience are likely to be. GREAT JOB

Kuan Luo said...

Caitlin, I love it! That looks so professional and so cool!

Wasim Ahmad said...

I agree. This is a very impressive site.