Friday, December 5, 2008

Week 15 - Wrap Up

I really enjoyed this class and took a lot out of it. Before this course, I had never used the Adobe programs, therefore I thought this class would be difficult and confusing. However, I surprisingly learned the programs fast (despite the lack of help from a certain lab T.A. lol). I heard that this class took a lot of commitment, and I definitely agree ... however once I started planning out my projects before going to the labs, the projects took less time to complete. I think the most important thing I learned from this class was visual perspective - I do not think I will ever look at graphics/images/etc. the same.

Wasim, thank you for all of you help, especially for the hundreds of last minute questions you answered for me the night before projects were due. You will make a great instructor.

No comments: