Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wrap Up Post

Not until now did it occur to me that it is the last day of class of fall semester 2008. I was always jealous of those who can design when I was young. Now, the feeling that I can tell others that I can design is incredible. 

I shall say this is one of my favorite classes so far, and what I've learned from this class is beyond expectation. I develop my interests in design, and hope I can go somewhere with it. 

We all live in a visual world, what GRA 217 has given me the most is the power to discover the beauty around me. Everything is designed, some poorly, some smoothly. But they are all equal parts of design, equal parts of a process that may generate a brilliant poster, logo, magazine, etc. 

Thank you Wasim for all your help with everything, photo, graphics, career, web, and a lot others. Thank you Sherri for being a great professor who generously gave me lots of excuses to go into Starbucks to get a cup of hot coffee in the cold weather. And thanks everyone for this great class. 

Good luck with the finals, and bye, GRA 217! 

No comments: