Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Web Design







I took a floating re-do for my web design, which is why this post is late. 

I decided to make a website for the Joshua Kahan Foundation's annual Super Scooper event. It is an all-you-can-eat ice cream event in Philadelphia that raises money for Leukemia. I decided to use a lot of color in the design, mainly to attract the eye as well as a quirky font. Because the event essentially revolves around ice cream, I used a lot of ice cream cone visuals throughout the page, whether is be in the horizontal container, tag line, etc. I made six pages: Home, Leukemia Info, Volunteer, Photo Gallery, Donate and Contact Us. I think this was a sufficient amount of links, as it includes information about the event, the disease, prior events and how to get involved. 


No comments: