Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Magazine - Bridezilla




This loaded backwards, sorry. 

I chose to do a bridal/wedding magazine. I named it Bridezilla. I thought this name was a little more unique than most other bridal magazines. For my cover I wanted to have a lot of things going on to attract attention. I used fonts like Minion Pro and Myriad Pro. For the next spread, I created a headline, deck head, and image for the story I chose. The story I decided on was about top wedding trends of 2008. Because a lot of my pictures on the following spread were orange/red/yellow etc, I carried the orange color over to the feature page. For the third spread, I tried to do a traditional layout. I think everything really came together in the end and blended nicely. 

1 comment:

Lauren Joffe said...

Emily... I love your magazine. I love the color pallet you chose and the pictures as well. You did such a good job. Bridezilla is a great name for the magazine! I like your cover too and how you put lots of attractions on it. If I were a bride, I would definitely pick this magazine up if it were sitting on the the shelf, I would definitely buy it!

Overall, great job EM!